Bangalore, Karnataka welcomes WCC2020
- Bangalore or Bengaluru is one of India's most magnetic cities located in the southern part of the country. Bengaluru is the Coffee & Cafe Capital of the country.
- The capital of the State of Karnataka, Bengaluru is India's tech and innovation hub which is affirmed by the number of Fortune 500 companies present, as well as the thriving start-up scene that the city is proud of.
- Bengaluru has been at the epicentre of art and culture in India and is also a major R&D and manufacturing hub.
- Major growth areas include Aerospace & Aviation, Hi-tech, Biotech & Healthcare, Heavy industries as well as Silk, Coffee sector and a vibrant Food & Beverage industry.
- The city, with its proximity to the coffee-growing regions of Chikmagalur and Coorg, is the heartbeat of the Indian Coffee industry- from retail to artisanal cafes, to café chains to allied products.