The World Coffee Expo draws global leading coffee professionals and companies - from corporate leaders to CEOs and to specialized & unique local and regional chains, start-up manufacturers and retailers, producers around the world representing every growing region and passionate individuals and connoisseur from every walk of life within the Coffee industry. World Coffee Expo is only place to maximize your investment and reach your target customer.
At World Coffee Expo, we will witness showcase of entire Coffee Value Chain. Exhibition will be visited by over 3000 WCC registered delegates and over 100,000 business visitors and coffee enthusiasts. They will further connect with millions of coffee enthusiasts through print, electronic and social media engaged.
International Trade show offers opportunities for
• Participants to display their expertise and cutting edge know-how
• Display and presentations of innovative technologies, vendor displays, and sampling of coffees from India and abroad.
• Farm Equipment Manufacturers to display their latest machinery and equipment that help change the way growers and planters work on their estates.
• Promote the unique & diverse shade grown coffees of India globally.
• Showcase latest equipment and technologies from Coffee Plantations to Cafes.
• Promote Coffee Tourism across established and emerging coffee regions of India
• Launch your Brand, Products and Services @ WCC 2020
• Held in the Coffee capital of India - Bangalore
• Delegates, Exhibitors & Visitors
Coffee Marketers | Coffee Producers & Planters | Coffee Exporters | Coffee Retailers | Coffee Roasters
• Suppliers & Services
Exporters of Raw Product | Industrial and Specialty Roasting | Coffee Bar Chains | Specialty coffee retailers | Coffee Packaging
• Equipment Manufacturers
Roasting equipment & Systems|Domestic/Commercial Coffee brewing equipment | Grinders | Wet/Dry Coffee Processing Machinery| Humidity Controllers |Vending Machines|Domestic & Commercial |Espresso machines|Coffee Farm Equipment | Quality testing Equipment|
• Allied Services
Independent Food Service owners/operators| Restaurateurs and Chefs | Food and Beverage Buyers | Retail Store Chain purchasing Managers |Distributors & Channel partners | Manufacturers of flavours and essences | IT services and products for the coffee industry | Water treatment and waste processors | R & D Labs | Banks and Insurance companies | Health and organic food buyers and operators
• Country Pavilions
• Coffee Asia
• Coffees of India
• Global Brands
• Equipment and Services
• Crop to Cup
Focus Asia, Africa, Latin America
• Allows Countries of the regions to showcase their best of coffees and coffee related equipment
• Country Pavilion provides a unique and global stage to engage with the host country & international audience for potential trade and partnerships
• Pavilions will be at special designated and prominent location @ WCC expo
• The organizers will bring extra visibility to these pavilions through print, electronic and digital media as well as invitation to all the stake holders to visit these pavilions to
explore business opportunities